Wednesday: Overall today was pretty intense. I was overwhelmed and really feel the mid-term ness of this day. I was able to work for a while on my outline and feel like it is as far as I can take it.
Tech class was great, we worked hands-on with a sound board. I learned a lot.
Lunch at the SERC!... Quesadilla Grande. (not worth it).
Struggled with Weidenaar's class today.
Eric and I stayed up until 3 talking. I think I will regret that later.
Thursday: I really like my research class. We have great life discussions and it makes it a lot of fun!
Today in Tech we played around with sound recording software. I want to buy Logic Pro for my Mac and some hand held recorders.
Weidenaar's class was good. I was able to teach the college level with music and I love it! What a great opportunity!
I struggled with this evening. I didn't have the mental capacity to really work hard. I think the lack of sleep was not helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment