Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 7 & 8

 Monday: It was a good day. Research was good today. I think I am ready to start making some headway with my paper.....
Tech was awesome. We are with DR. Allan and are delving into sound mixing boards and how to work them. It is overwhelming, but I am doing my best.
Choir Methods: Dr. Weidenaar is alright in this course... I like the idea of the class and really enjoy learning from the other members of class. I think there is much to learn!
Library was successful tonight. I got some research done. Worked on homework for all my other classes and made some headway with my outline!

Tuesday: I did well on my Program Notes!!!!! I like this class and am glad it is here for me to understand some key points!
Tech was good, still over my heard, but I am excited to go home and play around with mixing!

CM was also good. We got to teach each other some warm-ups and delve into music that is good for the group and did a lot of self-evaluation and support of peers.

Library was soooooooo good. I finished my ROUGH ROUGH Draft of my Outline and have tomorrow to really get it together! I am so blessed and feel the Lords hand as I work on these assignments!

Well here's to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment