Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 18 & 19

Friday:

LAST DAY OF MUSIC RESEARCH! I took the test in class today and really feel like I did a lot there. I learned some gems and am thankful for that class.

Tech and Piano were not as productive today, but we had fun in Piano and I finished my song... so that is that.

Eric and I cleaned Brenda's house and got her a gift to thank her for letting us stay at her house.

Saturday:
WE ARE HERE!!!! I am at my last day in the program and that is amazing! It was not as crazy as I thought it might be.

I am sitting in technology and trying to focus. I spent this morning walking around Ellensberg catching Pokemon... and will be performing my song I wrote for Zoe and Heath in Piano class. We hope to be on the road by 3 tomorrow. Well see how it goes and the drive to Boise is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment