Monday: It is a new week!!!!! I am feeling much better about all of my classes! Seriously! I have a lot to learn still, but progress is awesome!
Morning classes were okay. I went on a stroll for lunch and caught some Pokemon! I am really into this game right now and like that it is a mental release.
Piano class.... It is not what I had hoped... What did I expect. But I think I will arrange a song for my babies and that will make me super homesick!
After class I went with Matt Fletcher(Evan Moss's friend that told us about this program) and caught a bunch of Pokemon and visited for a while. I then proceeded to have an extremely effective evening of work. My world music project is turned in. I was able to get my rough draft to a place and sent it to Shani! What a great start to my week!
Tuesday: It was a challenging day. Morning classes were directionless and I had a hard time focusing. piano class was a real struggle for me today. I do have an Idea to mashup You Are My Sunshine and Smile and think it will be a great opportunity! ...
I did some good work tonight. Finished all my Tech homework! Am excited to get my rough draft finalized tomorrow and really got some ground work on this song! We shall see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment