Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 11, 12, 13

I am surviving! 2 weeks down!

Friday was a bit hard for me...... I was exhausted from talking with Eric and so I struggled to focus in my first 2 classes and therefore was frustrated in general. I then proceeded with that energy in Weidenaar's class. It was a good day, but I did not enjoy my teaching. I was flustered.

Eric and I went to 7-11 and got pizza and sodas and then returned to Selah for the night. I was able to get some work done, but again, brain was dead today.

Saturday: What a gloriously productive 2 hours this morning. I was able to get almost caught up and feel satisfied about that!!!!!!!
Tech was bearable today. We worked on Finale and I feel confident about that! I am excited to take some of those tools home with me!

Today was better in Weidenaar's class. I was able to vent in a way and strengthen my colleagues in that class and we ended with laughter, so that was great.

We went and got our Papa Murphy's for tomorrow and then took a detour to Yakima on accident.

Sunday: This morning I was able to get some work done! I feel almost ahead.

Church was good. I had a hard time focusing, but did enjoy the spirit there. We came home and had Pizza and salad. Peanut butter ice cream too!

I was able to get my assignments done and start on my research paper~ getting it ready for a rough draft! It is coming together!

I went for a walk in the rain and love the weather here! Good place to be.

Overall I am kinda ready for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment