Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 1&2

Theory Exam... I did okay. I was expected to remember everything I learned (and many things I didn't) in college. I felt confident on the listening portion, and then I got to the melodic and harmonic dictation and was not so hot. I did well on many other aspects, but clearly have a lot of holes in that part of my education.

Tech Class: soooooo, I am not sure how I feel about this class both days have been interesting, but I feel like I can learn things, I simply need to have a good attitude.

World Music: AGH! This is an awesome class but we only 5 days to do it all... and it is a 4 hour class. I am learning how to focus that long and push myself like mad. I love it. I enjoy the teacher and the content is extremely fascinating. I look forward to the next 3 days... yikes!

History Exam.........................it's over?!? I clearly have always struggled with this content area and still do. I surprised myself on the listening portion, but did not know most other things........the end.

Food and Fun: I have been doing well to stick to the food I brought and make meals. Didn't buy a single thing today! I have really enjoyed spending time with Eric. We had some great life discussions and lots of laughs and stupidity, a la two music nerds.

Over all, I love this experience, but am missing home and my sweet wife and babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment