I am getting ready for my first semester as a Masters Student in Ellensberg, Washington. Central Washington University. I will working on my Masters in Music Education and am looking forward to this experience.
I start in 2 weeks and will be taking 15 credits in a 3 week span. I am a little overwhelemed, but also feel like this is the perfect program for me. I am not an online school-goer and therefore with thrive in the face-to-face instruction. I also do not want to be doing classes and teaching at the same time, therefore a 3 week program that allows me time to work in the summer like mad and then focus on teaching throughout the year is amazing.
I have truly been blessed as I finish my 2 year of teaching to feel motivated to start my 3rd and am very excited for the changes I will be making.
Also,
I am happy to announce that we are expecting a little boy in September!!!!!!!!!! I don't blog often therefore realize that this should have been in a different order or separate post, but regardless, I am so excited!
Shani has been a trooper and Zoƫ is starting to get excited or somewhat grasp the concept. I love my little family and am excited to balance out the genders and have another eventual priesthood holder in our home! We like the name Heath Jason Harper and are looking forward to him joining our family! Due Sept. 26th.
Well, wish me luck on the craziness that is 2016 and I hope to be more consistent as the year progresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment