Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016

I am looking forward this year! I have been looking am many things in my life that I would like to change and this is the time to do it.

First, I want to look for further education. My friend Eric Noyes recently informed me of a Summer program at Central Washington University. This program is built for educators who are teaching and getting a masters. It would be a great adventure for me and I am highly considering it. It would allow me to get my masters in three years and keep working.

Second, I would like to be more athletic. Shani and I are going to enlist in a Biggest Loser Competition at the REC and a Lazy Iron-man Competition. February 1st-March 28th.

Last, I would like to improve spiritually and so I have taken up my goal of reading the standard works. 10 pages a day. So far it is going great!

Here's to an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment