Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I think I can, I think I can, . . .

Two weeks and counting. As the semester slowly ebbs to a close I see the possibilites that lie before me, there are so many and I am both extatic and a nervous.
First off, my future until December is known (minus summer job, but that is a minor detail.) I will be Student teaching at Salem Hills High School. I will be working with Justin Bills and Polly Dunn and I am very excited to get some experience, and more excited to GRADUATE in the near future--before I'm 26 ;)
Some things I look forward to this summer: Jacie's Wedding, May 3rd in Mesa, Arizona. Shani and I are going to make a trip of it and hit some national parks: Arches, Bryce, Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon and the four courners. This will be fun to go on an adventure with her and start the summer right.
I look forward to getting a head start with Justin Bills on the Fall and learn how things function in the world of MUSIC ED!
I AM DOING AN OLYMPIC TRIATHLON. September 7th, Eric, Shani and I are traveling to YUBA LAKE to compete in our first OLYMPIC TRI. I plan to do a lot of training this summer and this is so motivating. I also will use this as a time to modify my diet and lose some weight. I would love to lose 40 or 50 lbs.
I want to revive my spiritual self this summer and restore old good habits. I need to make time for the spirit to guide me more in my life and allow me to grow from that. What a blessing it is to be the person I am and have the gifts I do, and love the gifts I have. I am so blessed in so many ways and it is my turn to pay the Lord back in some way.
I look forward to the future and what is holds. But for now I must focus on the Present, two weeks and I can let the magic begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment