Friday, March 15, 2013

Stupid Utah Theatre . . .

I got cast in another show. . . and Shani didn't. I hate it. I really am so tired of being put into this situation where I have to decide what to do and worry about so much crap. 1. It is a good thing to be cast, it shows I am castable and that I have potential. 2. This would be a fun show. 3. Shani sang the crap out of that call-back and at least deserved to be in ensemble for making it that far. 4. It happened again. I am so sick of it. I wish I could have more of a say it hoe people think, but I can't. What a crappy spot to be in in my life. . . I am blessed to have the most amazing wife and know that she would support me in any way, but I can't help but being bitter and mad about this constant state of pleasing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment