Friday, October 26, 2012

So Shani read somewhere that if you write in a Journal you are able to do better on tests, so here goes. I am doing great right now in my life and am thankful for the gifts God has given me--Really. I have so much to be grateful for, I cant be depressed. I have a great wife, a great major and a great ability to be positive and I consider these things to be gifts from God. I am in a music history class, and I am really enjoying the material we cover, I know that I can get history if I don't obsess about the details, and focus on the people and their accomplishment. Really, I have been blessed as I call upon the Lord for assistance in my studying and test taking process. I have so much to be happy about in my life, I really can't complain. I love the Lord and I love my life.

It totally worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment