I am totally going to do this--it is an Ironman in a month. I have to run 26.2 Miles, Bike 112 and Swim 2.4. I am excited and it has inspired me to take some athletic classes next semester. I love it!
I am currently sitting in my music 306 class and not enjoying it. . . not because I don't find it interesting, but because I can't do too hot on the tests and that is the grade. Typical music department class.
This semester is starting to die down for me and I am loveing that, I have so many things that I have finished in the past few weeks. Here are a few things,
I finished my mask club: I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. That class has become a lot easier and I am grateful. We finished Little Shop and I am so glad I was a part of that as well.
I am happy with my life currently and looking forward to every day. I can't complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment