Let me tell you about someone that is pretty amazing! I think I'll start with some council the Lord gave me before I left to serve him for the summer of 09!
I recieved a blessing from my Bishop and my Father both stating that I needed to go to Nauvoo with an open mind and be thinking in qualities of a future companion. Now this through me off at first but with time I realized it is what the Lord wanted me to do.
As I was in Nauvoo i began to understand what is was he wanted me to do and that is when I met Shani! It was 110 days of joy and at the same time very hard to have feelings
for her and not be able to express them. But after our long trial we were able to express our love!
What a comfort that was, but then it also brought many trials. I have grown so much since the day I met her and am still doing so, but it is nice to know that I am in Love with someone so amazing.
Wait, What did I just say L-O-V-E? That's right boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen! I am in LOVE and i'm loving every minute of it.
So as you can see, I am on cloud nine and loving every minute of it! I have been so blessed in my life to be guided to where the Lord would have me been and I am 100% sure that Nauvoo was where he wanted me to be so that I could meet Shandra Kay Worthen. We are currently living a part and it is difficult but I can find some hope in knowing I have her love and she has mine.
Your Name
I wrote your name in the sky,but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand,but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay.
- Jessica Blade -
I like this poem and it is how I feel about you.
I Love you Shani! REMEMBER THAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment