Collage life is amazing. . . ok fun. . . ok a little stressful. But, it isn't all that bad. I have been doing tonz of homework and am enjoying that. . . ok I am dealing with that. Well I know I must take it one day at a time. I have been so blessed in my life and I give praise to the Lord for my blessings.
I am currently preparing to audition for BYU's School of Music and am excited. I know that is what the Lord wants me to do with my life. I know that there are many things that are not constant in my life. But, I do know that the Lord is pleased with the course I am taking.
I am way excited to be able to make a difference in students lives and it starts with me putting in the effort as a teacher.
I LOVE LIFE and all the new experiences!
No comments:
Post a Comment