Another few days in the live of un luchador! In life we have a lot that comes our way, in my opinion you better take it with a smile and a happy attitude! I am now 30 days till I hit the church service mission and I am excited. To put my words to poetry.
In the road of life a person can't go wrong.
Up or down or all around, each step is like a song.
You begin when your ready, you fail when you quite,
you find there are times when you just want to sit,
but sit you must not. Put you tears to good use,
and water you ambitions, set your dreams loose.
In life's journey you'll find the simple thing
is to trust in God and let truth's beauty sing.
My feelings exactly! I love life and can't wait to face it.
No comments:
Post a Comment