Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting Ready

Well I went to the temple twice today and felt a great deal of excitement to do genealogy. I also have a longing to be with someone. You know that sensation when you are in a phase in life and everything is going amazing and yet you feel empty, as if something, almost that a part of you is missing. Well that's where I am at. Every time I am doing almost anything I think of marriage, of eternal happiness and joy. The only hard part is waiting. I know that this life has ups and downs and in-betweens but the road would be a lot less painful to endure if I had someone to endure it with. AKA I'm marriage trunky. (def of marriage trunky: someone who can't wait to get married and is very set on it that it may distract them from completing the task at hand aka life.) But I will endure this monologued duet until the harmony prevails. . . OK mushy. But, alas I am hopelessly in love, with my future wife! To she who owns my heart, I bid you adieu, and adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment