First off, I am happy to announce that I am the proud father of our baby, Zoë Kay Harper. She is my little angel and has opened a new spot in my heart.
She was born Tuesday, March 25th at 2:16 PM. Weighed 7lbs 8oz. 20 inches long and full of love.
She is now 3 1/2 weeks old, and cute as can be. I am blessed to be a daddy and learn and grow from this wonderful experience.
Second, I am graduating this week and I can't help but show gratitude to the Lord for the amazing things I've been able to do because of this program and all of the fantastic things I've learned. Friday, April 25th I walk across the De Jong Stage to receive my Diploma. !!! Lastly, I just received a position to teach at Oak Canyon Junior High. I will be the full time Choir teacher and am so stoked to step in to such an amazing program. WOW, I really don't know what to think of feel, I am so overwhelmed with this fantastic news and comfort and am thankful to the Lord for his tender mercies and my family for their prayers and support!
I am a blessed man. Amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment