I am in this crazy limbo... I find myself doing projects, organizing my life (things I have wanted to do since I got married), reading books, and last but not least, getting a pay check from a real job. I am a substitute teacher, and it turns out I am pretty good. I have been through the training, and I know how to tell kids I won't take crap. This is a good feeling. I think life is looking up, I mean I have so many amazing and exciting things to look forward to.
The first thing is moving to our own apartment! We have a really good feeling about one that we just applied for and hope it goes through. One of the projects this week was going through all of our stuff and de-junking the not needed and consolidating our packing. This will make the move more manageable.
The second thing is little Baby Girl! She is moving like crazy and I am so happy to be her future daddy! Shani is a trooper and I have been so proud of how excited an maternal she is. I am not surprised, but overjoyed to see this glow about her.
Third, New Job! I am still unsure about the details in this regard, but I have an in with Canyon's School District, & might apply for teach for America.?.
I am so blessed and couldn't ask for more!
Love life!
No comments:
Post a Comment