This is something new in my life that I have found and I cant help but love it! I am not the most athletic person and therefore to find any sport that I enjoy is quite a miracle, but to find one that I really like is kinda crazy!
This is me and Shani competing in our first Triathlon and loving it. We plan to compete in more, but school gets in the way.
An Olympic Triathlon consists of a 1.5k swim (.93mi), 40k Bike (25mi), 10k Run (6.2 mi).
That is the goal for next summer! Summer 2013 to Complete an Olympic Tri.
The past 8 months have been crazy, I have been in school for most of it.
What have I accomplished so far this year?
- I finished my first Sprint Triathlon. (350m swim,10mi bike 5k run.)
- I ran my first 5k.
- I finished 24 credits at BYU and am prepping for 15 more.
- I have read Harry Potter again, and LOVED IT!
- I have experienced some directing, music education and theatre.
- I performed in an opera (the Mikado)
And I will be performing with my with in Little Shop of Horrors in the next few months
I am super stoked!!
Yeah for another semester at BYU, this summer has given me the brake I need and I am ready to start again.






No comments:
Post a Comment