Tuesday, September 20, 2011

AGH

So recitals are a lot of work. . . but I am surviving. All I need to do is get through this next week and a half. I think I can? I am excited for life and for this semester. 19 credits is a lot, but with the Lord's help I'll be fine. I am super stoked for my Theatre Education class and all that I am learning. This will really make me a well rounded teacher. I am so proud of my wife for her decision to get back on the main stage and her passion that she exudes while performing, she is an inspiration to me. Even though I never see her, I am so proud of her and know that she needed this experience in her life. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. His great example and his loving atonement for all mankind. I am forever indebted to Him.
My life is extremely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment