Well, I am at a crossroads in my life. I am slowly escaping my childhood and slowly entering my life of adulthood. It is an arduous process yet necessary. Though I may be at a "University" studying "grown-up" things, I would still consider myself a child at heart. I reminisce on the foibles of youth and the glorious "teen years" ... well they were interesting.
It is truly sad to let go of a part of me that molds who I am today. Lucky for me I don't have too. All that is required of us is to 'look forward with an eye of faith' knowing that God will provide. I know this is true. I also know that the Lord doesn't want me to forget my past, but to remember it, both the good and the bad. I know I made mistakes, but as Ether, I know that they will only make me stronger and better in the future. I owe my prosperity and success, to the Lord. . . all of it. He is the one who gives me confidence when I am lacking, faith when I can't see in front of my nose and hope when the storm seems never-ending.
I love the future... yes, it has fears... yes it is unknown... but, it is mine. That is what is exciting! I am my instrument through which God can mold to play the tune of eternity. I am the brush through which He will paint the glorious exaltation.well--that may sound a bit preachy, but I know God will use us to build his kingdom(Zion). I am honored to be a part of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment